- Enable/disable individual sports: Soccer, Tennis, American Football, Baseball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Cricket, Golf, Volleyball, Boxing/UFC, Nascar, Formula1, Rugby Union, Esports.
General Settings, per ticket:
- Min. Straight Bet Limit
- Max. To Win Limit:
• Max dollar amount an individual ticket can pay in order to be accepted.
• Any ticket selected that pays more than this amount will be rejected by the system before acceptance.
- Bet Delay (seconds)
Specific Limits at Sport/Leagues Level, this limits can be set in All Markets or by Game Lines and Props (You can check the live feed to determine what falls under Game lines and what are considered props or simply contact customer service for assistance):
- Max. Straight Bet Limit:
• Max dollar amount that a player can wager on a particular offering group.
- Max. Per Offering Limit:
• Max dollar amount that a player can wager on a particular offering group in total dollars regardless of pricing changes.
• Amount for this setting is calculated where if the odds are negative, then the WIN amount is applied and if the odds are positive, then the STAKE amount is applied (i.e. if setting is $1000, a game that has odds of (-160) then player can risk $1600 to win $1000).
- Min. Favorite Odds Limit:
• Highest negative odds price that a player can successfully place a wager
• A setting of -900 means that if the odds/moneyline are greater, then the bet will be rejected.
- Max. Underdog Odds Limit :
• Highest positive odds price that a player can successfully place a wager
• A setting of +1900 means that if the odds/moneyline are greater, then the bet will be rejected.
Player will have access to:
- More IN-PLAY offerings than any other platform covering all major sports.
- Animation with Stats (Attacks, Dangerous Attacks, Timeline, On/Off Target, Time, Score)
- Live Streaming
- Pending Tickets
- History (Players can submit claims directly on the website by clicking the claims link )